Thursday, August 27, 2009

Up at 4am

The lightnings were flashing and thunder followup. I waited for my sons to wake me up to send them to school. After a few minutes still no knock...I decided to wake up and be ready for them instead. Brush my teeth and turn on the computer. Only 4am! I am sleeping lightly. Usually I slept through thunderstorms at night. My surgical wound is improving. It is still painful but did not have the sharp, incisive pain like last night and the night before. I suspect it may be infected as the area is reddish in colour. Antibiotic is working.

The deep abrasion on my forearm is also healing. There will be a scar as the area is quite big and the fatty layer was exposed.

It is raining steadily now. Lightning and thunder have stopped. It is me, the computer, radio(90.5FM) and the steady patters of raindrops.

No comments: