Thursday, August 20, 2009

Recovery and Other Issues Popping Up!

I am on the road to recovery. The swellings in my swollen right forearm is starting to subsides. The 3 stitches on my right chin were removed this morning. The exudate from my surgical scar is reducing and my right hand has more movements and less pain. I took a walk to the site where I fell and notices more blood stains in the twilight but still unable to recall how I fell. Several snippets have popped up in the last few days. I remember the chain came off and I need to fix it back. I also remember looking at the LRT track to give direction. I have a theory of how I flipped over. I also remember hazily waiting for my wife to pick me up.

In short, I am making progress!

This morning I have two sick boys. One very sick B1 having fever and diahorrea and B2 with cough and phlegm. We spent the morning in Mt Alvernia getting them treated. The H1N1 protocol slows everything down. B1 had bacteria infections and B2 is tested negative for Influenza A and Influenza B. Attending doctor suggest admitting B1 as he is dehydrated. He was resting at home and we have to bring him back to the hospital. He decided not to be admitted and seems to have recovered fairly well. B2 is still having productive cough and is much better after his nap.

In the evening, B3 get fever. Mummy is just looking after all the boys all the time. She is so strong and keep going for the family. I really appreciates her dedication and love for our family. My three Bs and I are indeed blessed!

No comments: