Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How Did I fall?

I read my entry for last Wednesday where I mentioned I need to learn and practise hopping over steps. I realise how I flipped over on a flat surface. I must have lifted my front wheel at a high speed and landed the front wheel with it brakes on. Only this way, I can somersault over together with the bicycle. And as I somersault, I lost control and fell on my right side, hitting my head giving it a traumatic shock and suffers immediate memory loss.

I will need to wear protective gears i.e. helmet and wristguards. Also I should stop trying to practise mountain biking skills by myself through instruction from book without live coach.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

luckily not seriously hurt hor Book Lover. Dun do stunts la cos our reflexes are now slow.

BookLover said...

No more stunts for me! Will ride for exercise only moving forward....