Sunday, July 05, 2009

NYDC

NYDC in Wheelock Place is a favorite cafe for me to go and relax while shopping in Borders. I brought my boys to Borders after lunch. B1 had to go after 15 mins as he had tuition. B3, the baby enjoys browsing the pop-up books. He had a good time looking and guessing the animals that pops up. B2 go to EpiCenter as usual to look at all the iPod accessories. It is his hobby to look at the different designs and compare the differences and decides which features he like.

Shopping for books can be tiring. We had tea break in NYDC. I had tea while my boys had spaghetti. The service at acceptable. The food is reasonable. The range of drinks is fantastic. It is also every fattening. The Elephantino drinks are like those in US. It is huge and rich. Full of calories. I would suspect the calories may be more than the full meal. It is so sinful and so delicious. Enjoy now and pay later is my motto in NYDC.

No comments: