Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Great Service

I have a good trip up to Tokyo. The Steward, now I am clueless about his rank with the new uniform (not sure the colour of his tie) gave me a back massage when he noticed I was trying to stretch myself to loose my muscle. Khoo is from Penang. He thought I may be a Malaysian as my surname is very common in Penang. I was a little surprise he know my name when I get to my seat. Now I know why. He must have thought I was from his hometown. The stewardess is Khoo as well and I asked if she is Malaysian. She is actually a Singaporean. Her service was good too. She is a Teochew girl. She is friendly but not as warm as a Malaysian girl.

It is always a pleasure to fly Singapore Airlines.

2 comments:

boh tong said...

On behalf of SIA,thank you for your support..hehehe

BookLover said...

BT, I have pics now. Quality is not good as I use my phone camera. The girls are sweet!