Friday, May 29, 2009

Welcome, BT's Visitors

Thank you for dropping by, BT's visitors. I appreciate you visiting me when I am not well. It is very comforting all of you drop by. My visitor's log when up dramatically. I am feeling much better now. My throat is still sore and body weak. Day by day I am strengthening and will continue to record my improvements and then my life.

Parent-Teacher Meeting for my two youngers boys in the last two days. B2 is average in his performance and average in school. He is in Express Stream and desires to go Science Stream for his Secondary Three. However, his Maths is weak and may not be able to make it to Science.

B3 however has excellent feedback from his teachers. His weakness is Chinese. The 20 marks drop in Chinese cause him to drop to 5 position in class. His teacher is very happy with his performance and behaviour. So mummy reward him with a toy.

By the way, B2 is boy #2 and in Secondary Two and B3 is boy boy #3 and he is in Primary Two.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fortunate to have 2 boys.Many couples are childless,so thank God for a lovely family.

BookLover said...

Actually, we have 3 boys. B1 is in JC1 now. Yes, we are very blessed. Thank you so much for visiting and dropping your comments.

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Oops sorry buddy,I didn't know u got 3 boys...wah such a blessing when compared to some people.