Saturday, May 30, 2009

Amazing Thai Women

I think Thailand has the most beautiful women in the world. Thai women are slim with excellent proportions and the sweetest "kah" every time they answer. My heart always melt at their "kah", hands clasped together and bowing respectfully. They are so gentle and feminine. They are very exotic even for Asian like me. Maybe I am a half ang-mo(Caucasian).

I read that Russian women are beautiful, very beautiful. I doubt they can beat the Thai. Physically, Russians may be more attractive. Thai has a culture of polite, soft spoken temperament and respect. So they get my vote for the most beautiful woman on Earth.

2 comments:

BT said...

BL i agree with u that Thai women are very beautiful. but i am not sure about Russian women.

BookLover said...

BT, Russian women are beautiful from what I have read. The physique and facial features are very well defined.