Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sleeping the Whole Day

I am not good at falling sick. I slept throughout the day and now feeling wide awake. The good thing is I am still able to blog unlike the past few days where I lost desire to eat or blog.

I realise my stomach is not reducing even though I do not have any appetite. I have plenty of stubborn fat. My weight drops to 86kgs. But today I am back at 87. Hard to lose and easy to gain.

Drinking plenty of fluids means going to the toilet every often. Yet I am dehydrated and have a "heavy" head. Heavy head is drowsy and throbbing but not really a headache. It is hard to explain. The feeling of general unwellness in the body. Sometimes even feel like dying. It is just a common flu and I have such nightmares!

I hope my body recovers soon and I am back to norm.

2 comments:

boh tong said...

Hope u get well soon!

BookLover said...

Thanks, BT. I am getting better now. Still a few more days before I am good as new.