Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HUGE Compliment!

A visitor who was refer from son's blog left me a fantastic compliment. At least I am taking as a compliment. I have reproduce the comment below.

Hmm... interesting you write so much about family. Are you a home maker?

Yes, I am a home maker when I am at home. I believe I am a good home maker too. I can cook but don't. The wonderful thing about living in Singapore is we can afford housemaid who take over many functions of homemaker. Eating out is very low cost unlike in Canada. So cooking, washing and laundry are done by my capable maid. This way I can spend quality time with the family.

My new dream is to be a "full-time investor" as my dream as an Entreprenur is fading.

1 comment:

Janette Tang said...

hi BL!!

why is ur dream of being an entrepreneur fading?? mind sharing ur dreams??