Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Paris, Finally

We are in Paris finally. It takes 14 hours from Singapore to Zurich. Then a 3 hours stopover and an hour and 10 mins to Charles De Gaul Airport, Paris. Our flight took off at 1am in the morning. My butt hurts sleeping in the plane.
I had fell from bicycle a week or two ago. I landed right on my butt. I was immobilised by the pain for a few minutes. B3(my youngest boy) was on the bike with me and fell too. He get up with no problem and keep asking why I am not moving. Now I know I have not recovered from my hard landing.
Anyway, we landed in Terminal 2F. We had ordered a pickup and told them the we are in Terminal 2. We were told to find out exactly where we were and call back. There were 10 "separate" terminal in Terminal 2. Fifteen minutes later, we were pick up at Gate 8 by a yellow airport minivan. As we ride the van out, we know why it take so long for the van to arrive. There were 3 terminals! Just to get out of terminal two takes about 3 mins.
The ride to our hotel took 45 mins. We are in a very old building more than 200 years. The room is on the 6 floor and the lift is "Batman-style". The ceiling is low and slanted just like in the attic. There is an open bath right in the bedroom. It is really quaint.
Weather is freezing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bl U are right about the lower Euro...enjoy la

BookLover said...

We are lucky this time. We probably save about 25%...