Sunday, May 11, 2008

Rising Early

Early to bed, early to rise. Wake up feeling fresh and wise. This is the rhyme I remembered in school. Go to bed by 9pm and up by 6am. I have been doing this naturally in the last few days. Workload is causing me to feel tired and sleepy and I am sleeping early and getting up early. Early to bed is 10 pm for me and waking up on me own at 6am instead of an alarm. It is nice to listen to the birds singing in the morning.
It is drizzling this morning, most of the birds are taking shelter. I can hear them but they must be taking shelter far from my home. The caged birds my neighbours kept are champion singers are they are very loud. The rackety voices of mynahs are muted this time as they must be waiting for the rain to stop.
I can see the sky turning for dark to light blue. Day is breaking and soon everything will come alive everywhere.

No comments: