Friday, April 04, 2008

Millionaires

I become a millionaire yesterday after I change S$100 to Vietnamese Dong. I had 1 million and 95 dongs back. It feel good only for a while because when noodle cost 32,000 dongs. I do not know why the Vietnam government do just simply knock off 3 zeros or 4 zeros behind their currency. It would make it easy to count.
We were at the War Museum and the horrors of war was captured in pictures and there were old warplanes, helicopters, cannons and tanks. The museum present a lopside view of the war. It portrays the cruelty of Americans and how they torture the prisoners as well as kills innocent villagers. I am sure the American did committed all the atrocities. I notices what was missing - what the Vietcong did to the Americans. After all they won the war. In war, you do not win by being the victim.

No comments: