Saturday, March 22, 2008

Intense Pain and Discomfort

Now that I know I have kidney stones, it makes the pain understandable and bearable especially since Dr. Loo told me the stones usually pass out by themselves. I now realised that I had a bout of cramp and backache before in the swimming pool. I attribute that to the cold water and I know it is the kidney stones acting up on me.
Last night, I have intense pain and discomfort on the right of my abdomen right to the rear. So it is a tummyache that you cannot get rid of by doing bowel movement. It is the backache that cannot be relieve by the heat treatment. The pain kept me awake up until the wee hours of the morning. Yes, I had two different class of painkillers. And yes, as I toss and turn, I wonder why painkillers did not work! This is suffering.
Hopefully, the scanning later will get to the root of my pain.

No comments: