Friday, February 22, 2008

Stress increases Weight?

Recently, work load has been heavy and stressful. My friend SL thinks she indulged in food to relief stress and I believe she is right. I tried to eat less to no avail. Sitting all day in front of computer is the best way to increase waistline and I am no couch potato. Maybe it is time to go for stress management course, it will bring my weight down. I wonder how BT keep trim. He likes Japanese food, it is actually hard to see an overweight Japanese. So it may be his diet. Frankly, I know a rather stocky Jap and I think it is because he loves rice.
I tried to exercise hard today and my weighing scales refused to cooperate and gave me a number higher than yesterday.
I have no time to exercise but have time to eat. Since money can solve the problem, I may consider liposuction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alamak BL the last time i saw u,u were ok for yr height. Come la how trim and handsome u wanna be?? :)
BT