Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Story of a Tail

There a kitten in the back alley. This kitten was chasing it own tail. Chase, chase, chase and catch, bite and let go and chase and chase again and again. An old worldly cat walked by and look at the small cat and wondering what is happening. After a few minutes, he could stand it no more. He stopped the kitten and asked "What are you doing?" The kitten told the veteran I just visited the Cat Guru... he told me happiness is in my tail. I want happiness. So I am chasing after and catching happiness."

The Veteran "You know what, I visited the Cat Guru when I was about your age too. He also told me the same thing. Happiness is in my tail." "After all these years, I got it figured out..." he continues "if you go about doing your own things, you will find your tail will follow you wherever you go."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buddy yr blog is getting more interesting leh...late bloomer izzit?
BT

BookLover said...

No lah! But more to come, hehehe!