Friday, February 29, 2008

Chen Li Ping's Husband

My boys is taking tuition in Learning Point in Thomson Plaza. I decided to work away from my regular "away office" or home office, Swensen. Chen Li Ping's husband was walking looking bored waiting outside for his kid. His mannerism reminds me of myself. Women are good at waiting for kids and standing in queues. Men like me are impatient and get bored. Not only our minds are like monkeys unable to keep still, our body can stay still either. We have to keep moving. He is walking about in his red polo t-shirt with the collar straight up. My wife has a close encounter with him before and she says he smile at her.
If you are keen to have a chance encounter with Chen Li Ping or her husband, be at the entrance of Swensen in Thomson Plaza at about 5:45 pm on Fridays.

No comments: