Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Weighty Issue

I have not been writing about my weight for some time now. Not that I have stopped. I just given up hope for reducing my weight. Right now, my weight at night is around 88kgs. No change from before. Ok, ok, ok! I lied! I was between 86 to 87 kgs. So my weight actually creep up. I am religious in eating fruits. But my problem is still teh-C and teh halia, the calories laden drinks especially when I am not travelling. The consolation is recent show it is better to be fit and fat and thin and unfit. I may be delusional to think I am fit. I love to swim except the increment weather nowaday is not friendly to swimming as there is danger of lightning strike.

Whatever will be will be. The future is not for us to see. Hey, sharera sharera....

No comments: