Sunday, October 21, 2007

Yummy Chicken Rice

I brought my colleagues to the chicken rice stall in Margaret Drive. The tasty and quality is still good. My colleagues are very diplomatic with regards to the taste. So I have no idea which is their preference. I love this stall in Margaret Drive most as I grew up in the neighbourhood. They have tasted Boon Tong Kee and ChatterBox. I feel the standard in ChatterBox has dropped and the price up. I will not bring any of my guest to ChatterBox anymore. The chicken rice there is slightly above average hawker stall in term of taste. Just for the ambience, the price is too high.

Boon Tong Kee is good but price is quite steep compared to Margaret Drive. The other place to try next time will be Pow Kee if it is on weekdays. I will not want to go Serangoon Garden on the weekend. Maybe Toa Payoh roast chicken is another possibility. Any other recommendations from my friends?

No comments: