Friday, October 05, 2007

Exhausted!

I was tired and slept early last night from overwork. I remember the link my fellow blogger, Goh Sze Li has on a Customer Service Manager who died of stress and overwork in HP. Sze Li is now very busy with her work as a school teacher and do not blog as regularly. She is still visiting my blog and leaving me encouraging comments.

Back to my state of mind and body. While work is fun, too much can make a person feel drained. I am at a heighten state of stress for some time now and too much adenaline and caffeine makes me feel good and charged up. However, I hit the wall last night and instead of writing a piece for the day, I just go to my very inviting bed, curled up and move to dreamland almost immediately. After a long night of rest, it is still insufficient. Balance is something I need to achieve. The hot weather does not help. It is very warm and hard to concentrate in the afternoon.

I resolve to recover well for next week when we have a team meeting and I am conducting training.

No comments: