Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Manila

It been a long time since I was last here. I love Manila. The food is good and girls are gorgeous and friendly. The traffic however leave much to be desired. I had gum infection was having headaches for more than a week. My usual dentist is not available. He is a professor in NUS and getting an appointment with him is worse than pulling teeth out! I have to wait for mroe than 3 months. I was talking to my mum and she told me the dentist my sister used is very good. So I called my sister and get her to book an appointment for me. I was lucky to get treatment on Monday before my trip to here. My gum was infected and the dentist cut my gum to release the pus and clean it up with antibiotics. The effect was immediate. Although painful from the treatment, the pain is much more bearable. The recovery was quick! I could eat normally again by yesterday night.

Dinner last night was at Dad's which has buffet with Japanese and Philippino food. Another team member was there for holiday and she and her boyfriend was there enjoying the sumptious meal.

We have a series of the meetings today culminating in a Japanese dinner with our key Customer. The food is high quality and the choice was wide. We had sushi, yakitori, sashimi, grilled beef, salad and finishing with excellent desserts. My weight is up again!

No comments: