Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Good Day at Work

Today, I meet with a Customer and a prospect for my products. This is an fruitful and productive work for me. My colleague came to the hotel to pick me up early in the morning. She drove me to Hsingchu where an colleague meet another colleague and the sales rep from our partner. The sales rep was young and pretty. She is slim and very innocent looking. She is very feminine. I immediately commented that I now regretted giving her trouble. Beauty does has its advantages.

We then set off to meet a customer who was extremely skeptical at the start of the meeting and became a convert at the end of our meeting. I was very happy to demonstrate my skills and selling techniques. My colleagues and the sales rep have a live experience of how I conducted a sales call. My colleague invited me to stay over one more day in my future trips to train her sales reps. I am more than happy to oblige. She is a very straightforward person and open to learning from others.

The meeting with a prospective customer was different. She was quite junior and lack the understanding of her business and is a little worried as she field questions from us. Finally, I decided to go for the close by bringing the group back to her first issue she brought and gave her an assurance we are in this business and will be able to solve her problem.

The drive back was a little long with traffic jams. Rain makes the situation worse. We did get back to Taipei in good time and have dinner at the New Sogo.

No comments: