Monday, July 16, 2007

Sydney

It is nice to come to Sydney again after more than two years. It is really cold here. I have come Sydney a number of times before. This is the coldest I ever experienced. The airport was very quiet when we landed. For an international airport, it is not so busy. Taxi fare is expensive. It cost me A$50 from airport to hotel. Aussie dollar has gain strength as well. 200 sin dollar yields only 127 Aussie dollars.

I took a walk to Kirribilli. Nothing much has changed. So it is like coming home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the Southern Hemi-sphere. Now winter season as i think when the northern Hemi-sphere has a summer season. You are lucky man for this time with cold air in australia.
So hot and hot in korea now.
are you still in Aus?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am. Will leave on Friday. BL

Anonymous said...

BL. long time you stay in AUS.
Good place in Sydney?
Take some photos and make a unique Calender for your or your company advertising. Good idea?
Kay.

Anonymous said...

Kay, I do not bring camera when I travel. Always focus on getting work done. Sydney is a good place. Busy and full of activities. To make calendar interesting will need to know how to take good pics. Not my strengths. BL