Monday, May 14, 2007

Stolen Bicycle

To be frank, when my neighbour requested I looked into the record of my CCTV, I was a little reluctant. I am very busy with my work and have plenty of paperwork as well as reviewing the work of my colleagues. My cameras were all looking at my house and not outside unless it is leading into the entrance. My curiosity was aroused and I wanted to help. I am also the Chairman of the management council. So, it is kind of difficult if I did not do anything. I reviewed the video on the night when the bicycle disappeared. To my surprise, the camera caught a young man walking past my house at 3:15am. So I downloaded the scene and give it to the victim.

The other surprise is the thief rode the bicycle past our house. The evidence is quite concrete it is the man who walked past my house is the same guy who took the bicycle. My wife did some investigative work and questions some of our neighbours' kids. One of them inform her she recognised this guy. The victim's wife called up the police station to report that she has a suspect. The police officer on the line was not helpful. The investigating officer is not on duty and he is looking for his contact number. The police officer told her they will request for the witness or contact to go to the police station for question. By now she is so frustrated that she pass the phone to her husband...

To be continued....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey BL..this is exciting.Was the thief caught? ...keeping yr readers in suspense huh? Blog thing like this is more exciting than abt books....oops sorry...but thats the truth what..hehehe
BT :)

Anonymous said...

I know you are so right! I am learning from you. You are a good teacher:))

BL

Anonymous said...

BL...dont talk "kok" (don wanna be rude)! U are my england teacher ok cos yr england is beli powderful leh...hehehe
BT...btw aiyo wat happened to yr google adsense...there is one still hanging on top of yr page?? wat u waiting for it to come down huh? Hey I don mind teaching u leh.Maybe not at yr home ( I stranger wat) but at Courts Tampines cos they hv computers over there.Wat say U Sir?

Anonymous said...

I am curious also. Who is the thief huh? There is a talk in our school and the police officer said that youth crimes particularly in theft has increased rapidly..
gsl