Sunday, March 04, 2007

Guess What is my Weight?

Rushing home from the airport, after hugging and kissing the boys, I hurried to my room and stripped and step on the electronic bath scale. I was eagerly anticipating on the progress of my weight reduction program. The number flash at 87.7. I was disappointed. Maybe I drank too much during the flight. I managed to pee 200 gms off. Now my weight is officially 87.5kg for tonight. While I did not make progress, I did no worse by not gaining any weight.

SL suggests exercise more. I did during this trip. I walk a lot when I can, in-between my meetings and working on emails. Yummy food is hard to work against.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanna lose wt? Simple. Eat less carbo. if u love eating.Better still eat half the amount u usually eat and Don't eat supper.
Gauranteed u would lose at least 5 kg in 1 week....:-)
BT.

BookLover said...

Thanks for the tip. I will be out again Monday. Supper is the meal to build relationships. I need the discipline to control my food intake. I have stop carbo for sometime now. Let's see if my weight watching blog works.

Simple things are hardest to do. Sigh!

Anonymous said...

What is SL? Welcome to Harro!