Saturday, March 17, 2007

Boh Tong teammates are in the news

Boh Tong, a writer of interesting stories about travel, men and women who serves, has a group of teammates who voluntary retired from a highly respected airline is in the news. The group split over differences in running the consultancy training company for airlines inflight service. I bet he has the scoop and is probably having coffee with his ex-s to hear their gripes.

Seven to one. So you know who hold the key to the door of the company. One wins.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I update my blog on multiply. But u must sign on as I save as private.

BookLover said...

SL, great to have you back. Awesome updates. Matter close to my heart...global warming.

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

BL..Yes those were my colleagues and they are now with HiTac. These ppl aren't easy to get along. and they differed from Loh bcos they go for peanuts but Loh will go for the real thing.Remember Loh is an entreprenuer and my ex colleagues were only trainers/workers. They should have left the running of the business to Loh.