Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Working to Reduce Weight is not so easy

I was disappointed that I weighs 88.1 kgs last night. All the exercise, cutting down on food and drinking water have no immediate impact. This morning the scale reads 87.5. Only 6oo grams of liquid pass out of my body! I have to force myself to go for the walk-a-jog. This time, my enthusiam has dropped. I look at car longingly. How nice to go to the market now for teh halia.

The rain in the morning gave me a good reason to cut short my walk. Tomorrow, will be up in the air for 7 hours. Good food with loads of desserts, drinks and stewardess who keep offering more snacks. I need to have a resolution of steel. The food in Japan is good for my weight reduction program. Plenty of seafood I do not like.

Documenting in this blog has help motivate me to keep going. I will slim down. When I reach my desired weight, should I celebrate with the sumptious meal?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nooooooooooo,no sumptious or big meals or yr efforts and sweat will be wasted...hehehe be like me old and slim...only 75kg lah.
Whats yr height?
BT.

BookLover said...

Man, I am envious. I am tall, dark and ... at 1.81. Agree?

Anonymous said...

Hey 1,81m is tall! Dark? Arent U Chinese? For yr ht. 85kg is good mah.
BT.