Tuesday, February 27, 2007

NO Time to Read!

This is sacrilege. What kind of excuse is this! Reading is the joy of my life. Reading gives me knowledge and bring new perspectives. Number of books published every day - 3,500. Information overload? No kidding! Knowledge management, training and teaching is why I wish to do the rest of my life. Business is good too. Best is to have "autopilot" i.e. money flowing in continously. Rich Dad Poor Dad recommendation is start a business. Do not look for a job. A job mean we sell our time, our soul, our dignity in return for "security". There is really no such thing as a job security.

We have to all start a business and learn to live with variable income, no medical coverage, no social interaction with colleagues (i.e. coffee breaks, lunch) and selling your product or service all the time. The hunt is always on if you are a free agent or running your own business.

Good luck and good selling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try lah like me. Blogging to make a living...closing shop soon cos can't even make enough for a cuppa teh halia a day!
When i was with SIA,i could even have cappucino or Dom and all the rib-eye steak,lobster,caviar,pate etc. and my wt then was 82kg but now 75 only....poor me...sobs sobs..
BT.

BookLover said...

Lucky you! You will live long. This is call the Okinawa(can't spell properly) diet. LKY follow this religiously. He said famously "I stopped eating when I am still hungry"