Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday Morning, Sunday Times

Interesting, engaging, relaxing and an excellent way to spend the morning. What am I talking about? Our local papers, Sunday Times.

The quality of the writers has reached "bestseller" standard. Janadas Devan on words. He will make an excellent GP or English Professor. Sumiko Tan, my first favorite, strikes again on her singlehood. Look like she is suffering from the curse of Position of Life Editor. Her precedessor, Richard Lim is single. (I emailed to her about my "theory on singlehood curse" which she did ot reply as usual) Book reviews, my must-read section on Harvard Leader Professor, John Kotter and how the book, Organization Psychology become the turning point for his career. Colin Goh, the talkingcock founder on Comfort Food.

It must be nice to earn a living by publishing an article a week. Hence I resolved to keep writing until I can get published. Then I can enjoy passive income. Publishing a book mean you can enjoy income as long as the book sells.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, true. I hope to publish a book too, but really I need more practice. Hmm, I relate well to Sumiko Tan's latest article on Chinese New Year. Yawn, my relatives are going to ask me my status again.

BookLover said...

Yes, I know. Sumiko has a way to express the feelings well. She wrote an article on the death of close relative 6 years ago. She manage to capture the essence of how I felt as my sister-in-law just passed away on her way to visit us in Canada. I wrote to her an email and it is the first and only time she replied to my email.