Friday, February 23, 2007

Inconvenient Truth

Written by Al Gore, the democrat candidate who lost the presidential election to George Bush. I flipped through the pages of this book. It is a movie now. I hope it will be in DVD as I prefer to own rather than watch once. The book is full of colour photographs. It is very interesting. I read a lot of books about the earth shift and how life as we know it will change. One or two of the books will give drawing of how the face of the earth will change. Al Gore's book has colour pictures of before and after of how Florida will look like if the sea level rises. It has satellite photos of the earth that show the different spot where the different type of energy are used.
There is a picture of the nuclear submarine that break the ice from underneath. Nuclear submarine routinely patrol under the ice cap in the Arctic. He can even persuade the Navy to release confidential information of the ice thickness throughout the years.

I like what I have seen. I will wait for 20% or 30% discount before I buy this book. Yes, I am a cheapo.

No comments: