Friday, February 02, 2007

Friendly and easy

The new blogger is so easy to use now that I can drop a note quickly. This will encourage more postings with shorter messages. Blogging also seem to have a lifespan. BohTong is taking a break and Sze Li took a long break and is back finally. Disaster befallen on her. Her computer has broke down. I hope she will get a new one. I am thinking of getting another computer myself with the new sleek and slim models coming out. A laptop is a good option too. The HP home entertainment has wonderful features with built-in TV tuner, dvd capabilities, wide screen and battery life that last more than a movie(kind of important, huh! imagine the last exciting five minutes and the system shutdown).

The only problem with buying a new computer is it will be obsolete by the time you bring it home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BL..I am not taking a break lah. Taking a break from bohtong.blogspot..yes but still blogging at my forum page. I am trying to save my forum from being deleted for the 2nd time.
As for Sze Li she is very busy with her new job and I havent seen much of her either.
BT.

BookLover said...

BT, I know. I am a reader. So I look at your blog and SL's blog everyday:)