Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Decent job vs work

My trusty Merriam Webster define job as a piece of work. I am tired of meaningless work, fruitless work that get nowhere. Decent is fairly good but not excellent. Right now I do have a fairly good but not excellent piece of work.

Am I disillusioned? Am I negative? Or I am just complaining type? Maybe I am just unappreciative of what I have. It is like the weather topic - Everyone talks about it, no one does anything about it.

I love to work. My hobby is work. My pastime is work. Work give meaning to my life. I am somebody when I work and nobody when I am not working. Hence, I was surprised by the feedback I am not appreciative of my job. I have a way to send out impression such as this.

To the reader who left this feedback for me, Thank You! It is a gift. Feedback is the breakfast of Champion. I will learn and improve myself.

No comments: