Friday, January 05, 2007

Weekend is coming:)

It is nice to get to the weekend. It takes a while for the engine to tune up to full power. So this coming weekend is good for easing me back so that next week I can throttle up again. Next week will be a full week. Two cities in China. Meetings and food...mmmm. Enjoys first then worry. About what? Weight of course! My weight is creeping up again. I am fighting a losing battle on my bulge.

This year will be challenging. New products, strong competition, challenging targets, what else is new. Work will be a lot of fun. Time of some serious thinking.

I am reading this new book The Definitive Drucker. Really effective decision makers make only a few decisions in a year. I will need to decide on a few things. Deciding on the critical few is tough too.

No comments: