Saturday, January 06, 2007

Remmington Steele

I have some time on my hand this Saturday morning. Usually, Saturdays are a series of errands and shuttling the B's from one place to another for tuition or extracurricula activities. So I decided to blog.

Turn on the TV. Remmington Steele is on Channel 5. It is a old TV series by Pierce Bronson, better known as Bond, James Bond before Daniel Craig. This bring back memories of my more youthful days. I was entertained by Macgyver, Mr. & Mrs. Steed and other detectives series. Watching the show over again, I enjoy still but have a different perspective. It looks kind of tacky and jaded. The clothing, the actions, all dated. However...however, I still like the storyline. So stories are enduring.

Before I sign off, I also like KITT, the car that has intelligent computer, talks and have moving lights in the front where the air intake is usually situated for sport car.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey BL,now i can guess yr age by the tv program u watch...hehehe

BookLover said...

To help you narrow further, how about Charlie's Angel and Six Million Dollar Man. Now you narrow it down to + or - two years!

Anonymous said...

Wah,U must be in yr 50s leh.
And my age? Popular during my teenage days were TV programs like The Saint,I luv Lucy, England bt germany 3-2 in the world cup final,The Fugitive..

BookLover said...

No way man! I am a puppy compared to you. Please lah! do not make me reveal my age publicly...he he he...