Friday, January 26, 2007

Malaise since China trip

Getting sick during travel is business as usual. However, getting sick for three weeks is unusual. I feel weak in the afternoons and my bone aches. I feel feverish yet no fever. My strength has left me and desire for exercise is non existent. In general a feeling of malaise. This morning, the tea halia perks me up. Now I am like a potted plant without water, limp and wilted. I need some thing to perk me up. What can I do? How can I get out to this trap?

I feel much better in the morning after my morning tea. In KL, I will walk to a local coffee shop for teh C. Hotel's tea does not meet my expectations as they usually use tea bags. Am I addicted to caffeine? Maybe I should check into a spa and get myself de-tox.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe suffering from andropause...tonkat ali might do u good...btw active meter is down whole day. go and get webstat.net and instal as standby like mine..hehehe
BT

BookLover said...

Wah lau eh! I am still strong...

Thanks for the tip on webstat.