Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Chatterbox

My colleagues and I went to Chatterbox as Shelly from Taiwan wanted to eat the Hainanese Chicken Rice. The price is now at $19.90. I had prawn laska as I wanted to try something different. The food was good. The decor is different with red, shiny plastic tables. We had good conversation and after dinner, the girls went for shopping while I send my two Indian colleagues to their hotel.

Long meetings and talking is can be tiring. This is day 3 of sitting, eating, talking, more sitting, more eating and talk, talk, talk. This is hard work. It also good fun to build relationship with colleagues and office. I change from no social life in the office to maximum. This change is quite drastic and dramatic. I am still getting used to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can have a WHOLE chicken+rice+ liver at Kovan MRT station hawker stall for $18...and yummy too.
BT.

BookLover said...

I like Margaret Drive's...