Monday, December 25, 2006

Wonderful Christmas

My sisters were here for a family lunch. My second sister did not come as she is having flu. We had pot luck - curry chicken, sticky rice from my sisters and we contributed ham. We have a good time together. Then my friend and his family visited us. His daughter is a very active girl. She is full of energy. We had a wonderful Christmas.

Best of all, the news are full of positive things happening around the world. Retail and hotels are doing well, this is a strong signal of strong economy. It is good Christmas cheer. I am very happy that our country is in good economic health which mean more Singaporeans are gainfully employed and have good incomes. It is a good way to end 2006 and usher in 2007.

Look like we will have lots of celebration with countdown, lights, fireworks and parties. Yes, we are celebrating life, life in Singapore.

No comments: