Thursday, December 07, 2006

SQ is tops! - way up to Taipei

The flight is full. Only 16 seats left unoccupied in economy class and all 30 seats in business class is full. No wonder Singapore Airlines is the most profitable airline in the world. The crews were nice to me and my family. Chief Steward, I cannot recall his name(I know he is Malay) makes sure we are comfortable. The stewardesses address me as Mister. It was a warm trip. The only complain is the seat is narrow and tight.

This is why I am extremely loyal to Singapore Airlines. Service is excellent and I always remember how happy I felt when I board the aircraft after a harrowing trip. It is home sweet home in a few hours. I recall the intense joy I have after being stranded for more than 48hours in India. My heart sang when I managed to somehow get a flight out of Bombay in Singapore Airlines after running around New Delhi airport for a day trying to find a way to get home. This was close to twenty years ago where the telephone system in India was still in the stone age.

No comments: