Thursday, December 28, 2006

Principles of Marketing

I went to Bras Brasah Complex to look for Marketing textbooks by Philip Kotler. No joy. The bookstores in BBC has changed. There are no more bookstores selling university textbooks anymore. I wanted Principles of Marketing and Marketing Management. I attended a Marketing Seminar last year at Chicago Business School. There were quotations that was new by Kotler. I asked the Professor and he says it is the latest edition. It is time to update my knowledge of marketing again.

Does anyone know the best place to get these two books at a great discount? I am sure the university bookstore will have them at list price.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try NUS bookstore near the Central Library or a bookshop selling uni books at Clementi bookstore near Clementic interchange. It is near the NTUC and coffeeshop.

Anonymous said...

For NUS, can call tis tel no.67770325 to enquire.
For clementi bookstore, clementibookshop@pacific.net.sg or call them at 6776 2146

Anonymous said...

Ask me where the best char kway teow is,I know lor. Where to get books? I dunno leh....didnt go to school and thats why uncle here was a steward lor hehehe.

Anonymous said...

It's a priviliege to be Steward mah. U get to travel around the world and expose to others culture for free and get paid to do so. There is a Chinese saying that traveliing is much better than reading the book. U get to learn more. U are so lucky.

BookLover said...

SL, this is awesome! Thanks a million.

BT, so where is the best char kuay teow? I am interested in food too.

Anonymous said...

Hong lim park hawker center but its closed on sunday..when u are there u ask around and everyone knows where the stall is. The other one is at the hawker center next to Parkway Parade.

BookLover said...

Gee, thanks a million. Will enjoy char kuay teow next time:)