Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year

It is new year's eve, lots of celebrations going on. I remember when my office is Singapore there will be New Year's parties. It is nice to work in an office environment. The festive atmosphere, joyful mood and holiday spirit are motivating and fun. Dinners out with group of colleagues in a hotel, talk about new year's resolutions, boyfriends/girlfriends problems, lack of boyfriends problems, etc. Somehow, many of my females colleagues seem to have trouble getting boyfriends. This issue seems to afflict only females as I have yet to encounter any of my male colleagues who does not have a girlfriend.

We have a quiet family dinner and the Wife watched a Cantonese dvd. Our boys joined her watching the comedy. I have to switch the subtitles to English so that my two older boys understand the show better. I have to put B3 to bed and I read to him. The laughters from the living room were loud. I am glad they are tickled and enjoying themselves thoroughly. After B3 drifted to dreamland, I am up at my computer updating this blog.

Yes, New Year will be upon us in a few hours. It is nice to have an extra long weekend as 2nd is a holiday as well.

I wish all my readers Happy New Year. May 2007 bring health, wealth and good fortune to you.

Have a Blessed and Bountiful 2007!

No comments: