Friday, December 08, 2006

German Cockroach in the Hotel

B3, the five year old was taking his nap. I bend over to kiss him when I notice an adult German Cockroach right on his neck. I caught the cockroach and drop it to the toilet bowl. It was struggling to get out. So I flush it down with the satisfaction that I have drown it. Then it occurs to me that I just send this cockroach to its heavenly home. Roaches thrives in the sewers!! My wife freaks out and call the housekeeping. Housekeeping came to spray insecticide. I doubt it work as German roaches are resistant to the regular insecticide. How I become an expert in German roaches. I learn this in one of the condo I live in. I complains to the condo management that small roaches appears everytime there is fogging. I sprayed Shelltox and Baygone. The roaches seems to wander around with no problem.

She says yes, there are German Cockroaches. You need special insecticide and she send the pest control up my apartment. He sprays on insecticide that will burst when the cockroach walk on it. Yes, no more roaches for a few months. He even fog my car and all the roached died there too.

Do you know roaches have been around for millions of years and will be around after human race extinct?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand cockroaches are the only living creature that can survive a nuclear holocust.Is that true?

Anonymous said...

Hmm, how do u know it is a German roaches? What is their traits. I am really scare of those flying roaches. Very scary.

BookLover said...

MAS is using the same hotel too. It used to be called Holiday Inn.