Friday, November 03, 2006

Singapore girls

I am a loyal fan of our very own icon, Singapore Airlines. I said beside a German who lives in Cairnhill from 1994 to 1997. He work for Sembawang Shipyard at that time. He says to me the music inside the cabin reminds him of home. It was like enlightment to me. I agrees wholeheartedly. I remembers living in Canada the first time and was rather miserable. Life was cold, very cold. I spent the first three years there and have to return to Singapore to complete the sales of my house.
I remember clearly the moment I step into the cabin, the Singapore Girl welcomes me warmly with her Singapore accent. My heart actually sangs. I am almost home. At that time, Singapore Air still flies to Toronto. They have to cancel this flight because Air Canada felt that Singapore Air was a threat and taking away their business.

Want to know the what's inside The Sarong Kerabaya? I would recommend "http://bohtong.blogspot.com"

2 comments:

Luke said...

Hi Booklover! I am that SIA guy who wrote all those stuff about the crew..remember me? Thanks for promoting my blog. Your blog is interesting indeed...please keep on posting.
boh tong.

BookLover said...

Boh Tong, thanks! I have no idea how to make into a link. Must ask my son for help. I was the one to leave the comment about PPS and being discriminated against by the crew.