Wednesday, November 22, 2006

GSzeLi Thoughts aka My First Blog

Blogging helps strangers meet and become friends. I decided to go cyberspace about one and a half year ago. I penned my first entry into this blog. Imagine my surprise the next morning when I get an entry in comments section. SL stumbled into my blog and left a comment for me! We have common interest like books and bookstores. SL, write well and in good length. Her blog was mentioned in Today's paper. She have interesting pictures and pen her opinions on contemporary issues. I am a little sad she has decided to move her blog to private. Please go the my friend's blogs section and click on Sze Li. She has an interesting style.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning my blog. My face turns read already. Aiya I still write on my observations. But I don't think I want to share my personal's frustration or things I feel too sensitive. I'm afraid the employer read it. Maybe I write argumentative essays like the ST lor, observations and my views. I want to improve my English and I enjoy writing.

BookLover said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Booklover, I agree with what you have said about Sze Li. I am a fan of hers too and enjoy reading her blog.
Cheers!

BookLover said...

BT, you are a good storyteller! You does spin your tales well. I enjoyed your stories.