Thursday, October 19, 2006

Pho Hoa - The Vietnamese Noodle House

I am beginning to like my new hotel more and more. Last night, I had a late dinner at Pho Hoa after finishing two conference calls. I ordered the noodles at 9:45pm, the cutoff time for the last order. The noodles was delicious. It reminds me of Canada. The taste is close to the Canadian chain. The manager asks if I have tried the one in Holland Road. I did and I did not go there again as I find the taste different. Although this KL store soup tasted a little different as well, it still meet my memory of how it should taste like. I had Pho in Ho Chi Ming city many years ago. By the way Pho means noodle. It was prepared by my distributor's caretaker. She was the cleaner and the cook for the company. She was an excellent cook. After tasting her food, the first thought that come to my mind was to bring to Singapore so that I can start a Vietnamese resturant.

I did not follow through with my idea. If I did, will I have a different life?

No comments: