Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Words

Words... words don't easy to me... I was thinking of the lyrics of song that describe my feelings every time I have to update this blog. Writing is a discipline and take time and efforts to write, edit, rewrite again and again. Henry Mintzberg, one of my favorite author of books on Strategy and Planning says all his papers go through numerous iterations. Then a stroke of inspiration can help. He gave the example of his award winning article "Crafting the Strategy". He had considered many titles for this article when it dawn to him the parallel of Strategy development to pottery making his wife was describing to him as she was attending pottery making classes then.

While on the computer, my TV was on and this saying was flashed in Channel News Asia and I thought it make a lot of sense. So I am sharing it.

Learn to be calm and you will always be happy. - Paramahansa Yoganada

No comments: