Friday, May 12, 2006

No entries from Tuesday to Thursday

I was travelling to ShenZhen on Tuesday and then to Shanghai on Wednesday. Had a busy schedule together with the Business Development Manager for China interviewing candidates for Sales positions in China. Hence did not keep up my promise for writing every day. We interviewed 4 in SZ and 7 in Shanghai. We will giving a firm offer to 3 candidates - one for SZ, one for Shanghai and one for Suzhou.

China is a fast expanding market. We will be busy for many years to come. Business opportunites are in abundance. If I can figure out what I can do on my own, the chance of success will be high.

Business Development Manager, Sung Sung, is very committed lady who delivers. She has great adapability and she is a consummated networker. I have no doubt she will go far in the company.

No comments: