Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Good Friend

This afternoon, I went to the old Royal Holiday Inn that is on Scotts Road. I cannot remember the current name of this hotel. Anyway, a friend of more than 20 years is back to Singapore for a visit. Mike relocated to Xi An in China for almost a year and is back because his wife is here for a meeting. Mike moved to China as a result of his wife getting a job based there and she is now promoted to Regional position and will be relocating back to Singapore. This is a fantastic progress. I am envious...promoted in less than a year! I am very happy for her and Mike.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Thanks for your kind words...I really appreciate the good times we had this afternoon at the hotel. Wish we can have more of this type of opportunities to pick your brains...

BookLover said...

Thanks for visiting this blog. Please drop by often.