Monday, November 28, 2005

Reflections

My mum is here to visit. She arrived Changi airport at 12:45pm. She look healthy and happy. She is full of life. I am very happy to see her in this state. She is on wheel chair and has difficulty walking. Her cheerfulness bring cheer and joy. She has also gain weight. She will be living with my younger sister who is recovering from breast cancer. I hope she has a good time here. She brought letters and food from Canada. I do miss Canada. It is winter now. I like the spacious house we use to live and I love the fireplace. It is nice to look out of the window when it snow. This are good memories. The negative is winter is long and shoveling snow before going to work can be a drag. Summer is great. We have summer hours which mean we work longer hours from Monday to Thursday and take Friday afternoon off. Many time we can take Fridays off. A three day weekend. We can go fishing, drive up north, explore the rest of Ontario. Lifestyle is different from here. We have only shopping malls in Singapore. Would be nice to live in Canada for a while...

No comments: