Monday, November 28, 2005

A good day

Back to my routines. The stress and joy of work. The progress in my reading. The calm in my work environment. Today is a good day. I wish everyday is like this calm, peaceful, no politics, no staff issues, just work and making things happen. Will more change be coming? Weathering change, being buoyant during time of great change is key to surviving and thriving.

Waiting for an answer for an email I sent to an old friend. Will my prayers be answered? I am very blessed. I believe I will thrive. How? I do not know. I will continue to pray for my team to do well in the upcoming changes.

2 comments:

Li said...

Hi, I brought the book by Napoleon Hill that you recommended. A wonderful read indeed. Thanks.

BookLover said...

My pleasure. I am glad you enjoyed this book.