Sunday, August 07, 2005

50 Spiritual Classics

Kinokuniya has 20% discount for members. I loved books. 20%??.... time to pick up some books! Today, I pick up 50 Spiritual Classics. This is a summary of 50 books. Some I have read like Autobiography of a Yogi and others was always interested but have not read yet like Tao of Physics. I thought this book will allow me to "read" 50 books by reading on one just like Executive Summary of Business Books. It is an easy read and you can pick and choose which "book" to discover first. And if it looks interesting, another trip to Kinokuniya or Times to boost their sales numbers. There are two more companions in this trilogy - 50 Self Help Classics and 50 Success Classics. Look like I will be adding these two in my collection soon, real soon.

No comments: