Monday, August 01, 2005

Chemo

Visit my younger sister in hospital today. She was warded for fever. Her WBC(white blood cell) count was low. At first glance she looks like my niece. She was slim. On closer look, I realise it was her and she looks rundown. Chemotherapy does lot of damage to the body! Yes, my sister has breast cancer and was operated a month ago. Right now she is undergoing chemo to get rid of any cancer cells that may still be lurking in her body. She has two sons, age 12 and 10. She is in good spirits when I saw her. I shall pray for her speedy recovery.

1 comment:

Li said...

I came across books on how patients recover through natural diets like fruits, vegetables especially tomatoes and grass wheats. They help the body to recover faster with their potent vitamins and minerals too. Do something they enjoy and it aids in speedy recovery too. You know Dong Fang Billy? He successfully recovered from cancer too and has released a book in Chinese on his fight with the disease and how he won the battle.